1. Terms By accessing the website at Kabatecnico, you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bro Legend’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not: i. modify or copy the materials; ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Bro Legend website; iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bro Legend at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. Kabatecnico
This block contains unexpected or invalid content.ResolveConvert to HTML3. Disclaimer. The materials on the Kabatecnico website are provided “as is” Kabatecnico makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Kabatecnico does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Kabatecnico or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bro Legend Internet site, even if Kabatecnico or a Kabatecnico authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on the Kabatecnico website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kabatecnico does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Bro Legend may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Kabatecnico does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Kabatecnico has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kabatecnico of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to the Kabatecnico website shall be governed by the laws of the USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the Use of a Web Site.
This website uses Google AdSense, a web ad service of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 ESW5, Ireland (“Google”). Google AdSense uses so-called “DoubleClick DART Cookies”. These text files are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. In addition, Google AdSense also uses “web beacons” (small invisible graphics) to collect information, which can be used to record, collect and evaluate simple actions such as visitor traffic on the website. The information generated by those cookies and/or web beacons (including your IP address) about your use of this website will normally be transmitted to a server of Google and will be stored there. When using Google AdSense, personal data may also be transmitted to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA.
Google will use the information obtained in this way to analyze your usage of this website with regard to AdSense ads. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google AdSense is not merged with other Google data. The information collected by Google may be transferred to third parties if this is prescribed by law and/or if third parties process this data by request of Google.
The described processing of data takes place according to Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR, for the purpose of target-oriented advertising to the user by third parties whose advertisements are displayed on this website based on the evaluated user behavior. At the same time, such processing serves our financial interest in exploiting the economic potential of our Internet presence by displaying personalized third-party advertising content for a fee.
In the event that personal data is transferred to Google LLC. based in the United States, Google LLC. is certified for the US-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU. An up-to-date certificate can be viewed here.
You can permanently deactivate cookies for advertising preferences by blocking them via a respective setting of your browser software or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in.
To the extent required by law, we have obtained your consent to the processing of your data as described in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point a GDPR. You can withdraw your consent at any time with effect in the future. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, please follow the procedure described above.
• We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.